Roger has been the General Manager of Peoples Home Equity also known as United Capital Lending since July 1998.
Roger McGee hosted “Mortgage Matters” Tennessee’s longest running real estate talk show dedicated to assisting Tennesseans with home ownership decisions. The show aired from January 2009 to January 2016. He is active in his community serving as an Assistant Scout Master with the Boy Scouts of America and he serves in his local Church.
His primary role is to support his team and the clients of Peoples Home Equity to find success in home ownership. He regularly advises clients months ahead of a buying decision on preparing credit, income and assets to ensure success in the loan application process.
Western Carolina University – Business Management
Licensed MLO – Tennessee and North Carolina
Expert in FHA, Conventional, USDA Rural Development, VA, Tennessee Housing Development Agency Lending
- Member Tennessee Association of Mortgage Professionals
- Member of Farragut West Knoxville Chamber of Commerce
- Member of BNI – Rainmakers
- Accredited Business with A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau since 1999
- Owner of Mother Earth Meats and The Casual Pint – Sevierville, TN
Reverse Mortgage Adviser
Senior Mortgage Adviser
(865) 934-1400 x 164
NMLS # 649351
TN Dept. of Financial Institutions Lic. #111959
NMLS # 182720
NMLS # 1305204
NMLS # 185323